Private classes are tailored to your individual needs and goals. This personalised approach is best for people who:
- have existing physical imbalances or movement issues
- prefer a smaller class size and a more personalised approach
- want to improve sporting or athletic performance
- need a more gentle introduction to exercise and movement
- are returning to exercise after illness or injury (subject to medical clearance)
- would benefit from additional support before joining a group matwork class.
Classes are held in a well-equipped private studio with a reformer and a wide range of small equipment. Read on to find out more about 1-2-1 and private group sessions at Catford Pilates including prices, location and how to book.
121 and duet sessionsYour first session will include an opportunity to discuss your personal goals, so that future sessions can be designed specifically for you. At the end of your first appointment we'll discuss the appropriate next steps for you - some people attend private sessions to address movement issues or gain confidence before joining a group matwork class, others prefer to continue with private sessions in order to benefit from a more personalised approach.
TriosI also offer small equipment matwork classes for up to three people - these are a great way to benefit from a more personalised approach while sharing the cost with a group of friends. The sessions are tailored to meet your needs as well as different ability levels within a group.
PricesFor 121 sessions:
- £55 for your first appointment
- £50 per hour for 3 sessions redeemed within 6 weeks
- £45 per hour for 6 sessions redeemed within 12 weeks
- £60 for your first appointment
- £55 per hour for 3 sessions redeemed within 6 weeks
- £50 per hour for 6 sessions redeemed with 12 weeks
Timetable and location
1-2-1 and private group sessions are available by appointment:
- Monday 1.30pm - 8pm
- Wednesday 9am - 5pm
- Friday 9am - 5pm