Private classes are tailored to your individual needs and goals. This personalised approach is best for people who:
- have existing physical imbalances or movement issues
- want to improve sporting or athletic performance
- need a more gentle introduction to exercise and movement
- are returning to exercise after illness or injury (subject to medical clearance)
- would benefit from 1-2-1 support before joining a small group or matwork class.
Read on to find out more about 1-2-1 sessions at Catford Pilates including prices, location and how to book.
Please note that you may need to check with your doctor before coming to class if you:
- have a health condition
- are returning to exercise after illness or injury.
Timetable and location
1-2-1 sessions are available by appointment between 10am - 9pm (Monday to Thursday) and 10am - 5pm (Fridays). They are held in a private studio space less than 10 minutes' walk from the Catford and Catford Bridge railway stations. If you have mobility issues or an injury that prevents you from comfortably walking up and down stairs an alternative venue for your session can be arranged.
- £55 for your first appointment lasting 1.5 hours
- £45 per hour for 3 sessions redeemed within 6 weeks
- £40 per hour for 6 sessions redeemed within 12 weeks
All sessions are booked and paid in advance. Payment is via bank transfer. After your first session, classes are booked in blocks of 3 or 6. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be charged at full price.