How to book
- Email email@example.com or call 07786 072 337 to make your first booking
- I'll confirm availability, provide payment details and send you a Physical Activity Questionnaire to complete
- Complete the questionnaire and transfer your payment at least 24 hours before your first class
- After your first class you'll receive a link to the booking system so you can book additional sessions online
Terms, conditions and privacy
- your first (trial) matwork class can be paid in cash on the day
- all other sessions and classes are paid in advance by bank transfer or via the online booking system.
- payment is due no later than 24 hours before your class.
- if there is space available you can change your booking date and time - so long as you do this at least 24 hours in advance
- cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be charged at full price
- classes must be redeemed within the advertised period – for example group matwork classes booked within a 6-week period must be redeemed within that period. It is not possible to ‘carry over’ any classes.
- all bookings are non-transferable and non-refundable with the exception of serious accident or injury, OR a change in your status requiring medical sign off for exercise (e.g pregnancy) - if this applies to you contact firstname.lastname@example.org or call on 07786 072 337 so we can discuss you individual circumstances.
Online booking and payment
- where online booking is available you are responsible for managing your own bookings online – for example changing to another class if you are unwell or unable to attend a pre-booked session
- you accept that if you do not change a pre-booked class at least 24 hours in advance you will automatically be charged for that session via the online booking system
- if the teacher or a venue is unavailable and class is cancelled, clients will be given the option to change to another class, have a discount applied to their next booking or to have a refund for that session
- on occasion classes may be taught by a substitute teacher if the usual teacher is absent, but you accept that it may not always be possible to provide a substitute teacher
- every effort will be made to let you know well in advance if a venue or teacher is unavailable, but you accept that this may not always be possible.
Before coming to class
- you agree to complete a Physical Activity Questionnaire before attending group or individual sessions
- you agree that if you are in any doubt about your medical status and/or ability to participate in a movement exercise session, you will check with your doctor before booking.
- you also agree to notify your teacher if your health status changes in the future.
- you agree to take responsibility for your own body during class, to stop exercising if you need to and/or if you experience pain
- you accept that any client who is unsuitably dressed, or whose behavior is disruptive or abusive, will be asked to leave the premises immediately
- you understand that your teacher may offer you professional advice relating to your ability to exercise and may consider it unprofessional to continue teaching you if you do not follow that advice
- you understand that you are participating in a movement class that may require hands on teaching and instruction and you will inform the teacher if this is something you are not comfortable with
- you agree that Catford Pilates cannot accept liability for loss or damage to your personal property at any venue or location where classes and sessions are delivered.
Prices and offers
- current prices and offers are advertised on www.catfordpilates.co.uk
- prices, packages and deals can be withdrawn or changed at any time
- any offers or packages purchased before changes are made will be honoured with the original terms of the offer.
Privacy and Data Protection
Your personal information will be kept safe and confidential.
Information you provide to Catford Pilates will not be given to any other person or organisation without your consent.
Online booking and payment
Online booking and payment are via third party providers bookwhen.com and Stripe. By booking and paying online you will be accepting the privacy policies – as well as relevant terms and conditions - of bookwhen.com and stripe.com – you should ensure that you have read, understood and accept these policies before making a booking.
While every effort has been made to select appropriate third party providers, you accept that you use these services at your own risk.
Data Protection Policy
Under the Data Protection Act (1998), Catford Pilates is required to advise clients of the Data Protection Policy.
Information will be held for the purpose of providing the services you have requested (including maintaining individual client records) and, if you consent to receive it, to provide you with information about Catford Pilates products and services.
Individual client records comprise your Physical Activity Questionnaire, email correspondence, notes of telephone conversations and teacher records of group classes and private sessions.
Information you provide may be stored in hard or electronic copy for as long as you remain a client of Catford Pilates and for a period of seven years after. It will be accessible only to staff directly involved in data entry and client records.