Matwork classes can benefit people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels. I teach matwork classes on Tuesday and Thursday evenings at Ladywell Arena - places are limited to 7 people per class. This page has information about matwork classes including prices, timetable, venue information and how to book. For information on daytime matwork classes see small group sessions.
I adapt the level of difficulty and type of exercises to suit the needs of the people in each group, but as a guide:
- Beginners classes are suitable for those who are new to Pilates or who prefer a more gentle approach to movement.
- Beginners and Improvers classes are suitable for people who are reasonably fit and active, and for those with some previous experience of Pilates.
- have a health condition
- are returning to exercise after illness or injury.
Matwork class timetable
7.05pm: Beginners and Improvers
8pm: Beginners and Improvers
Matwork classes can be booked up to six weeks in advance. Prices vary depending on the number of classes booked in each six week period:
- £12 per class if you book 1 or 2 classes (or a class from the waiting list).
- £11 per class if you book 3 or 4 classes
- £10 per class if you book 5, 6 or more classes
How to bookEmail email@example.com or call 07786 072 337 to book your first class. See booking & terms for full details.
Matwork classes are held at Ladywell Arena on Silvermere Road, SE6 4QX. Classes are held in the club rooms.
There are changing facilities on site - these are in the main building near the Fusion reception desk. You can bring your bags etc with you to the class.
At the Arena, enter through the main gate and turn right. Walk past reception (where the changing facilities are located) to the building at the end with glass doors facing the running track. Turn right at the end of the building and walk down towards the side entrance.
Please note that parking near the Arena is residents only or pay and display.