Matwork classes can benefit people of all ages, abilities and fitness levels. This page has information about matwork classes including prices,
timetable, venue information and online booking (see below). Group classes have a maximum of 10 people to ensure everyone gets individual support when needed. I also
offer 121 and private group sessions. Group matwork classes are taught in the Dance Studio at St Dunstan's Jubilee Ground - located in Catford Town Centre with free parking and secure cycle storage (scroll down for map and directions).
Beginners/restorative classes are suitable for those who are new to Pilates or who are returning to exercise after illness or injury
- Mixed Ability classes are suitable for people who are reasonably fit and active, and for those with some previous experience of Pilates.
- Intermediate classes are suitable for people who are injury free or who have been practicing Pilates for at least a year.
- have a health condition
- are returning to exercise after illness or injury.
Matwork class timetableTuesday
6.15pm: Mixed Ability
7.15pm: Mixed Ability
7.15pm: Mixed Ability
8.15pm: Beginners and Improvers
7pm: Mixed Ability
PricesYou can either pay as you go or book a discounted class pass. Prices and packages are:
- £12 for a single/pay as you go class
- £60 for 6 classes in 6 weeks (once a week pass)
- £55 for 5 classes in 6 weeks
- use code WLCME to try a class for £8
- Introductory offer - £36 for 4 classes (pass expires 6 weeks from first class)
You can swap to another class so long as you do so at least 24 hours in advance. Classes can't be carried over beyond the pass expiry dates except in the case of serious illness or injury. Cancellations less than 24 hours in advance will be charged at full price.
How to bookMatwork classes (including any current offers) can be booked online. You will need to complete this Physical Activity Questionnaire at least 24 hours before your first class. See booking & terms for full details.
St Dunstan’s Jubilee Ground, Canadian Avenue, London SE6 4SW
Classes are held in the Dance Studio. There is free parking and secure cycle storage available.
Enter the Jubilee Grounds via the Canadian Avenue Entrance. Tell the gatekeeper that you are attending Catford Pilates. If walking: follow the footpath beside the driveway all the way in front of the main building. Turn right at the end of the building and then right again down a long external corridor to enter the building and follow the signs for the reception desk and dance studio. If driving or cycling: follow the driveway all the way around behind the buildings. From the carpark follow the directions above to find the reception desk.