This page has information on the latest offers as well as details of opening hours and the matwork class timetable.
Summer 2018 offers
20% off your first 121 or private group session
valid for a single 121 or private group session. New clients only,
valid once per person. To be purchased on or before 30 September 2018.
Standard terms & conditions apply. To book email: email@example.com
20% off your first 5 group matwork classes
of 5 classes for £40 (usual price £50) to be redeemed within 8 weeks.
New clients only, valid once per person. To be purchased on or before 30
September 2018. Standard terms & conditions apply. See matwork
classes for more information or book online now
Try a matwork class for £8
to try a class before committing to the summer matwork offer? Use code
FIT18 to book a single class at £8 instead of £12. Expires 10 Aug. Book online now.
Get up to 3 free classes
Recommend a friend and if they sign up for 4 or more classes you'll get a free class:
- offer can be redeemed up to three times per person per year
- offer open to 121, private group and matwork clients
- free classes can't be exchanged for cash or transferred to someone else
- you must take your free classes before they expire at the end of each calendar year.
Opening hours and class timetable
sessions and private
group classes are available by appointment between
10am - 9pm (Monday to Thursday) and 10am - 5pm (Fridays). Matwork
classes are held on Tuesday, Wednesday and Thursday. There are no
classes on Saturdays or Sundays.
6pm - beginners and improvers
7.05pm - beginners and improvers
8.15pm - beginners
12.30pm - beginners and improvers
8.15pm - back care class (max three participants - to enquire email firstname.lastname@example.org)
7pm - beginners
8pm - beginners and improvers
2018 booking scheduleClasses start in week commencing Monday 8 January. Catford Pilates is closed on the following dates
- Monday 2 April to Friday 14 April
- Tuesday 29 May to Friday 2 June
- Monday 27 August to Friday 7 September
- Monday 22 October to Friday 26 October
- from Monday 17 December until classes resume in 2019